Free Roulette Online Singapore
Roulette is one of the most sought after options gambling in any online casino. It’s present in these venues’ selection in various versions, with slight variations between them. Whether gamblers are playing roulette for fun, or in the hope of winning fortunes, entertainment should always be a part of the experience.
There is something special about playing Roulette. As a matter of fact, there is no other gambling game that injects such an incredible dose of adrenaline into one’s veins, as this is his majesty the chance that governs your destiny when you are playing. However, when it costs you absolutely nothing, the tensions are not that high. Playing roulette for fun in Singapore is just as captivating as playing it for real money, but it is absolutely free of any stress. So, why would you come and try online free play?
Best Singaporean Free Roulette Games
How to Play Roulette?
There aren’t that many steps to take, for those who are fond of this game and would like to play roulette online in Singapore, but for a swifter understanding of the phenomenon, we’ve gone through a step-by-step guide on how to actually start gambling at the roulette tables. Seeing how we’re detailing the process, this should increase the trust that newbies should feel before engaging this game, as things aren’t complicated at all. Thus, the stages of roulette playing are:
- Obviously, first of all, choosing the type of roulette that the player might enjoy better. There are more categories, each with a twist in the rules and, as it’s recommended in the case of any other betting games, gamblers should know and understand these rules. Most casino operators offer the option to play roulette for free, as a helping hand for selecting the best game, whether it’s American, European, or French, just to name the most popular versions.
- Once the first of many choices have been finalized, the only thing left is to press the “play” button. It’s OK to have some emotions, if it’s the first time, but the real adrenaline rush comes later in the game.
- This is a game based on a high number of choices, with the skills necessary only in keeping a cool head when making them. The main one is to decide the numbers which a player should entrust his luck with. Picking the right numbers is the only difference between winning and losing at roulette.
- The list of choices continues with the last and similarly important one, the rest of the steps becoming quite technical afterward: the amount to bet. This is a step that the ones only playing free online roulette, are skipping, along with the thrills that come along with it.
- After the chips have been placed on the roulette table, the most appreciated click follows, which is selecting “Spin”.
- The wheel turns and the ball lands on one of the sections on it, deciding the winning number.
- Should that number be among the ones predicted by the player, we have a winner.
- Automatically collect the won amounts and start all over again, by placing a new bet.
Betting in the online roulette game follows pretty much the same lines as any other gambling game, with the main activity being to choose the amount to risk by betting. There are several strategies to follow here, but it all comes down to choosing the one that suits each player the most, either playing riskier with large amounts, hoping for larger winnings, or by keeping a steady moderate bet each time, spread throughout the table, for often wins, but in smaller amounts.
Either way, in both online free roulette or when wagering using real money, the bets are placed by using roulette chips. They help gamblers adapt faster to the amount wagered. The chips come with a nominal value of 1, 2,5, 25, 50 and 100 and are used even for the Singaporean free casino roulette version, the only difference being they hold no real value, once the game is over and can’t be traded for actual money.
Whether choosing to play online for free or placing bets for real money, there is a specific roulette slang that needs to be known in order to be able to play this game successfully:
- Croupier – the roulette dealer.
- Spin – each time the wheel turns and the ball travels on it.
- Backtrack – the rim where the ball travels on the wheel during the spin.
- Bankroll – the amount of money a player has available to bet on casino roulette games.
- Marker – the indicator used to specify the winning number.
- No action – the call a croupier makes when all bets are canceled and the spin is repeated from the top.
- High bet – refers to wagering on all numbers from 19 to 36.
- Low bet – refers to betting on all numbers between 1 and 18.
- Zero – is just that, the number 0 on the wheel.
- Payout – the money won and received by the gambler.
- House Edge – the odds that the casino has of winning during a spin.
- Even Money – the amount won, equal to the bet placed, which doubles the stake.
One of the most important devices necessary in the online roulette for this game to be played is the wheel. Without it, the game is literally unable to function. The roulette wheel differs in aspect, depending on the type of game we’re talking about, as the American roulette has a peculiarity that the others don’t and so on, but all wheels have designed on their surface pockets numbered from 0 to 36. The colors used to paint these pockets are red, black and green, in all versions, either in roulette free play or when gambling for money, in the following sequence:
- In the 1 to 10 interval, odd numbers are red and evens are black.
- In the 11 to 18 interval, odd numbers are black and evens are red.
- The colors reverse again in the 19 to 28, with odds being red and evens being black.
- The same happens for the 29 to 36 interval, with odds the color black and evens being red.
- The 0, and double 0 for American roulette, are always colored green.
The roulette table consists of two distinct sections, both used for placing bets, with predefined choices. In order for Singapore gamblers to familiarize themselves with the aspect of these tables, they should play free roulette for better practice and not look like a noob when the real game comes along. A player stuttering in front of the betting table, not really knowing where to place the wagers is not a pleasant site to see for the other players involved, nor for the beginner himself who won’t be able to enjoy the game to its full capacity.
The inside table is a hashed grid, with red and black squares, each of them having a number written inside, from 1 to 36, in direct correspondence with the number and its color, as depicted on the wheel. This grid is used b players to let the croupier know where they’ve placed their chips and the value of each bet.
Strategies can be devised for those wanting to play roulette and get back some real money in return. An aiding tool for creating a swift strategy which would allow a fast implementing of the betting system created, comes in the shape of the outside table of the roulette. This consists of sections of grouped options for wagering quicker and with a general approach to setting up a bet on multiple alternatives all at once.
The outer region of the roulette table is colored in green and the groups which can be wagered on are:
- 1st 12, 2nd 12 and 3rd 12 refer to winning bets for any number within the intervals 1-12, 13-24 and 25-36.
- 1 to 18 and 19 to 36 are two other sections with great winning chances.
- The Odd and Even options allow winning whenever the ball reaches an odd or even numbered pocket on the wheel.
- The same goes for the Red and Black options.
- The 2 to 1 section allows doubling any wagered amount.
Top Roulette Singapore Casinos
Classic Free Roulette Games
Although the image of a spinning roulette wheel is pretty common knowledge, the rules which govern the roulette games online are different from those of the original 19th century version. Also, even among the diverse sorts of modern-days roulette games, there are rules which differentiate them. The best advice for Singaporean players would be to play roulette free, just to be able to adapt quickly to the various rules that each of the types, has. The most popular roulette in Singapore is the European version, followed by the American one, with the so-called French option coming in third. There are also some variations on roulette, which include slightly different gameplay.
The European version of the online roulette games, is the most well-known alternative of all the different types of games. The roulette table presents the standard setting with the two grids, both the inside and the outside sections, with the numbers of 1 to 36 and all the additional options for group wagers. There are several options that gamblers can try out for free online, in order to better prepare for the moment they’re going to place wagers on cash. Although the rules and gameplay itself are pretty straightforward, there are several scenarios to attempt in creating a betting strategy, for a better outcome.
The particularity of this roulette game and the way it can be recognized is that it only has a single 0 pocket on the wheel. This also manages to give out the house edge, but as opposed to other versions, it has one of the smallest odd favoring the casino operator, of only 2.7%.
The French Roulette is the one that best resembles the original version, which is stated to have been invented by the French, hence the name. Initially, the game had no 0 on the wheel, making for zero chances for the house edge. Meanwhile, the French online roulette also included the symbol of zero, but players thought it brought the casino too much of an advantage. Thus, they added two rules which limit even further the house edge, creating the lowest value for it, of 1.35%, only when these rules apply. These refer to:
- En Prison, which takes place in the case of even odds bets, such as red/black, or even/odd. The rule is to return the stake should the player lose the original bet.
- La Partage, is pretty much the same, except the cashback is of only 50% of the lost amount.
Firstly, try the free roulette game to familiarize with the French terms, such as Pair for Even, Impair for Odd, Manque for the 1-18 bet, Passe for the interval of 19-36, and so on.
The type of roulette which favors the casino operator the most, is the American one. This alternative has added an extra pocket to the wheel and it’s not an option in the player’s advantage. The American roulette has a double zero included among the slots on the wheel, having the same outcome as if the ball had landed on the single 0 symbol. The difference is that now, after adding this extra slot, the house edged grew even higher, to a value of 5.26%.
While the payout hasn’t been changed and the house edge increased to almost double that of the European version, it seems an ill-advised attempt to choose this game over its counterpart. Simulating a couple of rounds at any roulette free game option, would demonstrate how the bankroll disappears at an accelerated rate. However, there are many enthusiasts of the American roulette version. Also, in an attempt to even the house edge, some games have introduced a new rule, called Surrender, which states that half the wagered amount shall be returned if the ball falls on 0 or 00.
Alternative Roulette Games
In the history of this preferred pastime, there have been many gamblers that became hooked on the classic option of roulette. But while there has been an increase in the interest to play roulette for winning fortunes, many alternate versions of the game have been invented. After trying them on, some of the most popular also remained in the gaming selection of some Singapore casinos. Online venues followed the trend and even expanded the access to these, given the fact that they aren’t limited by any physical depositing space. As such, the most popular of these newly created roulette games are presented in the following sections.
For those that are scared by a large number of options a player can bet on, the developers of roulette games have imagined a smaller version of the roulette wheel. In this scenario, the actual wheel is smaller, having only 13 slots the ball can fall on during a spin. The wheel’s pockets are numbered from 1 to 12, in the same colors of red and black, with a single 0 symbol, on a green background. A couple spins at some free roulette games should be enough to give a gambler the feel of the game, especially since the same rules apply as in the case of the standard European roulette. There is a slight difference in the rules however. The inventors probably thought that for a mini roulette, smaller than the standard measures, smaller chances of losing should be awarded to the gamblers. Thus, if the ball lands on the 0 symbol, only half the stake is lost, the rest of the amount being handed back to the players.
Multi Ball Roulette
Talking about an increase in the odds of winning top dollars, especially for those playing roulette games for getting their hands on life-changing fortunes, the multiball roulette has been invented. Basically, on the same classic roulette wheel, along with the initial ball that spins on the backtrack, there are several other balls released at any time. Players get to choose the number of balls to be released for each spin. The more they are, the higher the chances of winning, but a higher number of balls also means a less payout ratio. Besides this, the odds increase even higher seeing how a slot can’t be occupied by more than one ball. This means more chances in obtaining a favorable outcome.
Multi Wheel Roulette
In the same line of reasoning which follows an increase in the winning chances that a gambler has, the other option aside adding multiple balls to a single wheel, was to put into place a larger number of wheels, at the same time. The multi-wheel roulette can also be seen as playing games for fun, after all witnessing up to 8 roulette wheels spinning simultaneously might be quite an entertaining show to watch. The number of active wheels can increase or decrease according to the player’s choice, although the more they are, the higher the chances to receive a favorable outcome.
There is a single table for wagering for all wheels, in the form of the European roulette. The same bet applies to all wheels and each spins independently, each with a different result, giving up to 8 shots at winning.
How do Online Roulette Games Work?
Playing any type of roulette online for fun is bound to be less entertaining should the objectivity of the game is not a sure thing. In fact, this is one of the most often expressed concerns regarding any Singaporean online gambling game. Players still fear that the programs which run behind the gambling games are biased and can easily be manipulated by the casino operators.
Trying to reinstate a sense of trust in the online casinos, the operators and software providers are continuously randomly audited by independent institutions, which have the only purpose in ensuring that the fairness of odds is respected. These are usually the same as the regulatory authorities which hand out the gambling licenses. Being on their good side makes the difference between staying in business or not.
The function which ensures that the odds of each game, played for money, or as a roulette online free version, remain fair, is the Random Number Generator. As its name specifies, this function ensures that for each spin of the wheel, the outcome is randomly generated, not being influenced by any other aspect, related to the game, or from outside it.
The Best Roulette Software Providers
As it was only natural with such a popular pastime, there is more than one software provider which decided to try and put their fingerprint on a version of the roulette game online. There are several alternatives presented by different software developers, each with distinctive features that try to bring a new point of view on this classic table game. The most popular software providers to present with an entertaining game of roulette are:
- NetEnt. This software developer is focused on creating quality content, rather than offering several options that they don’t think to meet the desired criteria. As a result, the range of games is limited, but they offer the option of customizing the software, in order to please each casino operator and to adapt to the special needs of their customers.
- Microgaming. This is one of the top ranked software provider, well-known for their involvement in the gambling industry, with a large selection of titles and quality products. The roulette versions Microgaming puts at clients’ disposal follow the same script: quality and multiple options.
- Playtech is the name that carries the greatest influence in the field of online roulette free. They have developed up until now no less than 40 different games of roulette, some of the best known being Superman and Age of Gods. The other features which make Playtech’s roulettes stand out are the excellent graphics and high resolution.
- Evolution Gaming. Most casinos that offer live dealer games turn to Evolution Gaming for providing software. They are the undisputed leader of live streaming roulette, as well. Evolution offers broadcasts of the highest quality, recreating the atmosphere of a land-based casino.
- Play’n Go is a less developed software provider that still managed to get into the big league with its roulette alternatives . Although not offering a lot of variety, they make up in original content, such as the English roulette and 3D roulette.
In terms of being able to create a strong strategy for this game, it might be advisable to take a bit of time and first access a free play roulette simulator. This works as any other demo for the game of roulette of one’s choosing, letting the player participate in a couple of spins, without actually wagering real money, but virtual points.
The first thing that the simulator is good at is making people realize that each spin is unrelated to the previous ones. There is no pattern that needs to be found for a Singapore gambler to be successful. The only way to emerge victoriously is by better managing the bankroll. A simulator might allow gamblers to try out different strategies pertaining to their betting system. One aspect to look after though, is that the chosen simulator should offer a reliable RNG function, otherwise the results are biased and the strategy becomes void.
No Download Roulette
The instant play option of roulette games presents a couple of advantages over the version which requires the download of roulette online for gambling in Singapore, such as:
- The no download alternative is also easily accessible, by entering the link of the casino in any browser on the device and clicking on the selected roulette game.
- The instant play might be accessed through any device, regardless if it’s desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. It’s also a version that is compatible with any operating system.
- Given that no additional software is required for download, the instant play option keeps your devices safe of any malware which might accompany the downloaded casino software.
- There is also the physical memory issue when downloading apps or extra software, as it’s usually quite a hassle finding free space on your devices’ hardware. The no download option solves that problem elegantly, as it’s all set in the online environment.
There are some interesting trivia which roulette enthusiasts would like to insert in any conversation regarding the subject. Starting with its nickname of being The Devil’s Game. Leaving all other grim connotations aside, the reason for this is not that gambling and money are the devil’s tools in putting a claim on your soul, but on account of the fact that when all numbers on the wheel are added, they amount to 666, which everyone knows is the number of the beast. Perhaps something to consider when trying to play the roulette free online: if you’re going to lose your soul, wouldn’t you like to have the change in winning some real money in exchange?
As mentioned before, there are some peculiarities about this game, as for instance the first recollection of it happened in France in the 17th century. Since then, it has become one of the most popular images, a representative for casinos, in movies and on TV in general.
Roulette is positioning itself differently compared with the other table games, as for example it uses different chips than any other casino game, some being of different colors, to know what stake belonged to which participant at the table. Also, Californian roulette is actually played with decks of cards.
FAQ: Singapore Free Roulette Games
🔴 How many numbers on a roulette wheel? ›
A standard roulette wheel has 37 numbers, 1 to 36 and including 0. The American version has 38 symbols as it adds the 00 slots. Also, the mini roulette only shows numbers 1 to 12 and the 0.
⚫ Is roulette all luck? ›
The spinning of the wheel and the ball landing on a certain pocket are all luck. The strategy used for betting and efficiently managing your bankroll is a trained skill.
🔴 What do you win by hitting a number in free play games? ›
The sarcastic answer would be experience, only that it’s just that. As long as there isn’t any real money involved in betting, the outcome is represented by virtual points that can’t be transformed into cold cash.
⚫ How can you get good enough to win at free roulette? ›
It’s a matter of being resilient and don’t give up. Try different betting strategies, take care of the bankroll and the probabilities are going to play in your favor eventually.
🔴 How many bets can you place in a roulette game? ›
There are several combinations of bets on any roulette game, both on the inside table and on the outside table, from single number bets to six line, meaning combinations of six consecutive numbers which form two horizontal lines. There is more to the strategy of wagering on this game than it first meets the eye, so playing a simulator at first, might come in handy.
⚫ Can you play free roulette on mobile devices? ›
There are many online casino operators who have turned their attention towards adapting their services for the mobile devices and they try and supply the complete experience that users might enjoy at the desktop version, so this includes free roulette online, as well.
🔴 What are the hardware requirements to play roulette on mobile? ›
This can usually take place in the instant play, by directly accessing the mobile online casino in the Internet browser, no download is required. The instant play is compatible with any operating system, so everything should work fine, without any other hardware or software requirements, just a strong Internet connection.